2016年7月18日星期一

一起听新闻、学英语-CBC NEWS-“It makes me think that one day I can go to Wimbledon too” Milos Raonic’s young super fan

录音请按这里(Audio):
https://app.box.com/s/3ztygd5rkqlqc4h1giapx210oxpqswug


Summer Curtis, Summer’s father was actually Milos Raonic’s old coach. He taught him for about ten years and Summer during that time was able to meet him as well.
“What was Milos like?”
“He was extremely kind, he would play games with me sometimes. And when my Dad was giving him a lesson and he was fighting, sometimes I would get to go to watch him.”
“Did you ever beat him?”
“No, I never beat him.”
“What is it like now, having played against him and seen him all of those years to see him in this finals today?”
“It’s really incredible seeing like he was, when he was training to how he is now. It’s really awesome and incredible. Seeing how he made all the way to the Wimbledon finals.”
“How was inspiring his by his journey been in tennis for you.”
“His journey is extremely inspiring. He trained with my Dad and I trained with him now. So that’s really awesome and it makes me thinks that one day I can go to Wimbledon too.”
“Yah, you have big dreams and what do you think he’s doing for tennis in this country?”
“He has certainly a big impact on tennis here in Canada. Everyone is here to cheering for him and I know many of my Mom and Dad’s friends are also cheering for him. Texting them say congratulations and everyone is really excited here in Canada.”
“OK, well. Thank you so much for talking with us. That’s Summer Curtis, just one of many people here who knows Milos Raonic personally and are extra curious and excited to see how this game ends.

没有评论: