2016年7月25日星期一

一起听新闻、学英语-CBC NEWS- Sidney Crosby brings Stanley Cup Home to N.S.

录音请按这里(Audio):
https://app.box.com/s/8nui6qnm2ek5l4s2gd49hvy59y0ghmbh


A huge welcome to celebrate Cole Harbour’s hometown hero. Pittsburgh Penguins’ captain Sidney Crosby’s hoisting the Stanley Cup. This is all about the triumph and the trophy. The community came out. Fans lined to the drive way into Cole Harbour Place. While he held the summer hockey camp, all doing their best to score a moment with Crosby and the Cup.
“I love Pittsburgh Penguins and I’m here to see Sidney Crosby.”
“And how do you feel about seeing the Stanley Cup?”
“So excited!”
“I’m going to make him sign this jursey.”
“If they win the cup. I said I promise you I bring you down the parade. So we are here today, enjoying the day and this is great for everyone.”
“And how do you feel about that, Brent? Are you excited?”
“Yah, I’m really happy to be here.”
“He is such a sincere, genuine, nice, good person. He does so much for the kids, the community and hospital.”
“It’s great for Canada, great for Nova Scotia and he’s class asset, love him.”
And the feeling is mutual.
“I would want come back to this. And there’s a definitely special feeling, felling the pride. You know, sense of our community here.”
This isn’t the first time Crosby brought the cup to Cole Harbour. The last time was in 2009 and this crowds hoping for more parades. The road getting here wasn’t easy. Crosby and the team had sluggish start to the season, but in the end they climb to the top.
“The season has lots of up and downs. You know, you sat together as the teams for, before each other through it. You know you can win when it’s all settled down. So that’s what we do.”
The second time, it seems is sweeter.
“A lot of guys don’t get the chance to play for the Stanley Cup. So I think this time around, I appreciate even more. I appreciate sites like this, an especial day.”
So for fans here.
“Yes, next year. I’m casting on it.”
They are hoping it’s not in another 7 years for Crosby Stanley Cup hat trick.


没有评论: