2010年7月27日星期二

一起听新闻、学英语-CBC NEWS-Last Day Drag

听录音请按这里(Audio): http://www.box.net/shared/o2sjorpohn

Well bad news, Bob Nixon fans, we’ve seen the last Bob Nixon for a while. Every Sunday night at this time he files one of his cookie stories. Well now he is taking a year off and this is his final report.


So this is my last day at work. Go on vocation for a year. Don’t feel like working that hard. I wonder if other people who go on holidays feel this way. What better place to Canver’s opinion than this Stanley park totem poles. Almost everyone is on vocation. People come from all over.

“I don’t know how to send you an equation.”

Then there are some people who are retired. Others are school teachers. Their last day was slack. And some are just waiting for the US recession to end.

“I actually haven’t work for 7 month and so it’s taking a vacation from vacation. I don’t have to work very hard.”

But if they have a job, chances are on the last day of work they worked.

“Yes, I was so far an account, I was filing myclel and dropping jewery off for people. So, yes.”

“Yes, did I suppose to say my last day I took off, the day before that I worked my normal pace.”

And some people worked even on their vocation. But only one admitted that last day of work drags.

“But I did couple hours of work before we left. The day before I left, then I read a book and then I lay down and then, not a big worker.”

So the concerns are seems be that work is work, play is play and never the twin should meet. That’s how what happen with me today, I got nothing done.

没有评论: