2010年7月6日星期二

一起听新闻、学英语-CBC NEWS-Readying for The Heat

听录音请按这里(Audio): http://www.box.net/shared/byuce2ya38

It seems like the sun and heat about finally on their way. In the coming day the temperature is expected to climb to 30 degrees. But are our Vancouver really ready for heat wave? Here is Bob Nixon.


The weather officer Rumer Mill thinks sunny hot weather will finally arriving Vancouver this week, after a month of chill. How can people protect themselves?

“Dehydrated, drink a lot of water.”

“Wear lots of sun screen.”

There’s been so many force and alarm about the summer is gonna finally arrive. That I don’t really want get our hopes up too much today, but I did see something on the beach, along the sea wall here, make me think it will happen. And that is full fondle needs. Yes, it is as if the people have reason up, shading long pants on mass to expose their legs join to the sun warming raise. Even so the thermometer never reached 20 degrees in Vancouver on Monday. Can these folks survive what’s coming?

“I’m ready for it, I don’t know.”

“Do you take it like 26 or 27?”

“I can definitely take 26 or 27.”

“For me it’s like 45 to 50 is normal, so”

“So this one really be a heat wave?”

“Not really, it’s going to be nice.”

“Stay inside”

“I will love 30, 30 would be beach weather.”

“32?”

“32 is a little hot, but yes, the things is still good.”

“You can handle 32?”

“32 is great.”

“What happens if we don’t have it?”

“I’ll be sad.”

Trouble is the weather office predicts he will never get much beyond 26 of the coast, if you want more than that, head inland.

“I’m looking for more than 31,32 in land.”

“So you’re gonna prepare for by sitting even more here?”

“Exactly, it’s about time.”

The people of spoken, Vancouver needs the heat, no the pun, folks, the bad one, but you got the idea.

没有评论: